- A server with Microsoft® Windows® 64-bit operating system
- At least 8 core and 8 GB of RAM
- 20 GB hard disk space
StruxureOn Gateway 1.0.0 was tested on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2012 SP1. The application takes 225MB of disk space and the server retains a maximum of 8 days of data, about 700MB per day.
- Port 443 TCP outbound
- To connect using static IPs, add 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer®10, 11
- Google Chrome™43.0
Set the screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768.
- iPhone 4S and newer
- iOS 8.0 and newer
- Android 4.4 and newer
- Intelligent Network Management Card
- Modbus TCP or SNMP V1 and V3 enabled
- Connected to a TCP/IP network that the Gateway has access to
When you launch the StruxureOn Gateway, the browser might display a message that the connection is not secure. Since the application is installed on the local machine, the security certificate used by localhost is a self signed certificate. It is safe to add an exception to your browser for https://localhost.
NOTE: If you’re currently running Remote Monitoring Service (RMS) on your Data Center Expert you must disable it before connecting to StruxureOn.